Friday, August 27, 2010

WyldeIvy - Silken Body Oil - Bronzed

So I received my raffle samples from WyldeIvy earlier this week.
I also spent part of my $25 GC and got a small Silken Body Oil. I let Ashlee pick the scent for me, she sent me Bronzed, which I reviewed earlier this summer.

The Silken Body Oil is great!!
It is light, but really moisturizing.

Ashlee says in her Etsy shop description, one pump per leg or arm, I did one pump on each leg and used the residual on my arms, this was more than enough for me.

The body oil in Bronzed is a great summer scent. I feel scented but not too much. It's not as light as the body mist from the shop but still not too strong.

I'd love to try this in Ashlee's signature Monoi de Tahiti (or Monoi de Tiare) oil! Monoi Oil is an all natural oil scented by infusing Gardenia petals in the fresh coconut oil for several weeks.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Design by Peachy Keen Design