Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Baroni & Club Med Spa

While I was at Club Med I made a couple visits to the onsite spa. Once for a couples massage with the husband, by far one of the best massages I've had, and once for a facial. They had a small but nice selection of items.

The two things that stood out for me were the staff t-shirts and the jewelry collection.

The t-shirts where an organic white cotton burnout, short sleeved t, with a Club Med Spa screen print on it, very cute! The price was a little steep for me, so
I skipped the t.

The jewelry collection was from Baroni and consisted of hand stamped charms, which we all know I'm a fan of, birthstone charms, and a few other hand-stamped icon charms. All in all a really nice selection.

My interest in the Baroni collection prompted me to look the up on the Internet. I found their wholesale website, with links to online retailers.

Here: http://www.baronidesigns.com/Where_to_buy_Baroni_handmade_sterling_silver_jewelry_s/4.htm

I also found that I am just loving this bracelet http://www.jewelrycrossings.com/store/BR_SA-B-43_MATTE.php

I think my jewelry obsession is getting out of control!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Design by Peachy Keen Design