Tuesday, July 27, 2010

My WyldeIvy Birthday Sale Haul

Ok, so if you read my post from yesterday you know I was super excited about the birthday sale at WyldeIvy.

So I got a mini perfume set with these scents
SunTea, Crush, Island Beauty, Sweet Haze, and She Sells Seashells
Four roll on perfumes in
Modern Zen, Sandcastles, Wylde Vanilla, and SunTea
Two Silken Body sprays in
Sandcastles and Modern Zen

With my order I qualified for a mini perfume set of the birthday scents, one free roll on, and a free silken body spray.

I had to stop myself from getting the hemp and green tea body lotion. I'm thinking that in the Wylde Vanilla would be great!!

I know that Ashlee is planning a fall line, so I will control myself until then.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Design by Peachy Keen Design