Sunday, January 16, 2011

Pegasus Soaps - Liquid African Black Soap

So Pegasus Soaps is a new Etsy find for me. I was looking for a sugar scrub in cube form, so I can take a single cube in the shower per use.

I also found the liquid black soap and thought it looked interesting. Several years ago I used a product from Philosophy, called Power Shower, it's been discontinued, but this soap seemed similar. I purchased a 1 or 2 oz sample.

So I tested it today and I really like it. It smells earthy, you can pick a scent, I picked Caribbean therapy, which I thought was the Aveda version. So mine may or may not be scented, can't tell, but whatever it is I like the earthy scent.

Also, I need to add that this Etsy seller shipped SO fast!!

I'll review the sugar scrub when I use it.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for the review. I really do appreciate. :-)

    ReplyDelete

 

Design by Peachy Keen Design