Monday, April 18, 2011

On a Winning Streak

Nope I'm not Charlie Sheen, so I won't be going around yelling WINNING!!!, but I did just have two contest wins.

While away on vacation without really having to do anything I won another bracelet from Rembrandt Charms, in their spring contest, so for me it paid to become a member of their charm collector club.

And, just today I won a $25 gift certificate to one of my favorite perfumers (did I spell that right?) Sweet Anthem. Meredith had a quick contest for the paint colors for in her new shop in Seattle. Being on the east coast, I hope to visit that fantastic city someday soon and Meredith's fabulous shop.

So I picked a design your own perfume session, where I picked fragrance notes, and Meredith will blend them for me. My notes are...
Top - orange peel
Middle - pink pepper
Base - tonka bean

Can't wait to see how this turns out


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Design by Peachy Keen Design