Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Back on Track

Today I'm back on track!!


I'm trying to start up a project with Paige's preschool and Bears on Patrol. For those of you that don't know about Bears on Patrol, here is a brief description..Direct from the Bears on Patrol site, so I don't mess it up.


The idea for Bears on Patrol started in November of 2008 when I realized that the teddy bears that we sell at Blake's Sublime Designs have so many possible uses. To explain the program very simply, we provide free teddy bears for police officers to use in any situations where small children are involved. Psychological studies have proven that stuffed animals have a significant calming effect on children in stressful or traumatic circumstances.


My hope is to get the parents at the preschool to contribute so we can get a case of bears for the town, in the name of the preschool.


Hoping to get the project off the ground in the next week or so. Hoping to get our local police department on board. 


Wish me luck!! 


And check out Bears on Patrol!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Design by Peachy Keen Design