Monday, May 9, 2011

Sweet Anthem - Rebecca - update

So I found the description for Rebecca, here http://www.sweetanthem.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/qogs/managed-mt/mt-search.cgi?search=Rebecca&IncludeBlogs=27%2C+41&limit=20, hoping the link works...this is the description too,

Rebecca - A concoction of the deepest black oud and smoke, mulled with a perfect autumn blend of honey and amber, and livened with pepper, ginger, and coriander. Candied pears, Texas flowers, and late summer blooms are strewn throughout.
Notes include: agarwood, amber, black pepper, blue bonnets, ginger, honey, pear, and tobacco

So I confused the tobacco with leather, and I got the spices wrong, too, but I got the sweet from the honey.

The scent is growing on me, I'd wear it again.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Design by Peachy Keen Design