Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Wylde Ivy - 50's Diner

50's Diner is a commissioned scent that Ashlee came up with for a customer. Here is the description from the Wylde Ivy site..."Fifties Diner" ~Wylde Blend~ Customer Commission A Scent Creation
A play on a 50's Diner treat, ice cold sweet tea with a touch of peach and a nice slice of strawberry rhubarb pie. This fun scent is delicious and fresh all at the same time!

Wasn't expecting to like this one, but I do, I really like the apple, top note and the crust note I'm getting now. There is supposed to be some peach in here too, which is subtle, which is good b/c when I smell peach all I can think of is schnapps.

So maybe it's not apple, probably the rhubarb, which is also a crisp note.

Going to add this to my really like list.

Rating today




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Design by Peachy Keen Design