Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Links of London

Have I blogged about Links before? If I have let me just say love Links 💗
If I haven't...let me say love Links 💗
The husband went to the UK for a business trip mid February and didn't get me anything from Links 😞 so he must have felt bad as he took me to the nearest Links store and spent too much on me...I felt pretty guilty about it so I returned the too expensive item and got a signature sweetie necklace that I just love and a watch over me evil eye charm, that I've been wanting for like two years. Let's see if I can link to them hahaha Signature Sweetie Necklace
Evil Eye


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment:

  1. hi patti- yes, my friend julie who created the printable would be happy you shared it :)
    heather

    ReplyDelete

 

Design by Peachy Keen Design