Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Winning...again

I love it when I win stuff ;)

A while ago I entered a contest  to win a ring for an Etsy seller that I just love onegarnetgirl.etsy.com. Madelynn's jewelry is beautiful, but usually out of my price range for this mostly stay at home mom. Now don't get me wrong, her stuff is not outrageously priced, but I'm bad at saving and what I do, do for work is seasonal and dependent on others expendable income.

Anyway...I entered the contest, and I won.  I was/am really excited to get the ring. Here is a link to the ring http://www.etsy.com/listing/61157061/argentium-sterling-silver-and-conflict?ga_search_query=rolling&ga_search_type=user_shop_ttt_id_5263754

So...
Thanks again Madelynn from One Garnet Girl!!

I think I'm going to try and get better at saving so I can add other pieces from the One Garnet Girl shop to my collection. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Design by Peachy Keen Design