Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Scent By The Sea - Farnese Garden

Hmmmm...this one is tricky. It started out sharp and slightly bitter, with a woody note, and if I sniff it closely I still smell that. But from a distance it wears as a much more complex fragrance.

I think I'll have to see how it wears all day to make a decision.

I did end up kind of liking it if only for the fact that it gave me a scent memory. There was a slight floral to it in the end, but I can't quite put my finger on it.

Definitely a whole garden scent, started out woody and then moved onto a floral.

The whole time I've been wearing this I've been thinking the scent reminds me of something and I finally figured it out...it reminds me of a fragrance the mother of my best friend from elementary school wore. I have no idea what it was, but every time I get a whiff of this, I see my friends mother.

Here is a brief description from the Etsy shop...Farnese Gardens – Roman fever, cypress-lined walks, stolen kisses


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Design by Peachy Keen Design