Thursday, September 8, 2011

Wylde Ivy - Woodland Cider

You guessed it another apple scent

So out of the test tube I smelled McIntosh or MacIntosh apple, you know those crisp sweet apples. They happen to be one of my favorite apples.

Now I'm on to a sweet cinnamon note, and I'm happy to say that my skin is not having it's usual reaction to the cinnamon, which is burning and redness. Yay!

Nice scent, but for me not as complex as She's so Flirty, which is one of my current favorites.

Here is a note list from Scent Base (www.scentbase.com) Fresh pressed apples, cider spices, aged oak, dry amber, rustic wildflower honey, and whips of late autumn blooms.

Ashlee at Wylde Ivy didn't have a scent description up at this time, since this scent is seasonal.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Design by Peachy Keen Design