Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Wylde Ivy - Fall Mountain Festival

I'm going to start off by saying this would make a fabulous candle or tart melt to scent a home. For me right now I like this, but I feel like I smell like a candle. I don't know if I could wear this as a perfume all the time, but I'd love to scent my home with this for the fall.

So what I'm smelling is a little spice, like a light cinnamon, with a dried apple, a little grass, and a warm sugary vanilla.

Here is the scent description from Wylde Ivy..."Fall Mountain Festival" ~Wylde Blend~ Customer Commission A Scent Creation
If you travel deep into the heart of the mountains on a beautiful autumn weekend you are sure to find at least on fall festival celebration. Kettle corn and woodsmoke mingle in the air along with the scent of dried oak leaves and hay bales sweeten with crushed Granny Smith apples, a touch of vanilla, and caramelized sugar.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Design by Peachy Keen Design