Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Dreaming of Violets

Good morning!

So yesterday I read the Twilight series novella to Eclipse, The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner. Now I'm so excited to see Eclipse next week. Expecting good things and I can't wait to see who they cast as Bree and if they worked the novella into the story line.

Now on to the review of Dreaming of Violets, from Wyldeivy. This one was difficult. When you see a name like Dreaming of Violets you would expect a floral, this is not a floral. I smell fruit, light musk, and sweet.

This reminds me of a perfume I wore in my 20's called Design. I remember loving this perfume, and you would get a porcelain figurine with a purchase of it.

I really like this scent, it brings back memories of really fun times. I'm going to rate this for the great blend and nostalgia factor!!

Only three more samples to go, then I'll take a break, maybe retest a few scents and see what Meredith Tucker of Sweet Anthem has in store for us for the summer.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Design by Peachy Keen Design