Friday, June 4, 2010

I Love Jewelry

For those of you that know me pretty well, you know I LOVE Jewelry. Mostly sterling silver and if it's unique, handmade, or trendy, all the better!

So in the past two days I've been introduced to two lines that look way cool.

The first was Stella & Dot, www.stelladot.com, really cute stuff, and in this mom's opinion right on trend. They even have a cute girls line, that I'm pretty sure my 4 y/o would love...yes I'm starting her young!

The second is Satya Jewelry, I received my weekly Max & Chloe email, (www.maxandchloe.com) and Satya is the feature this weekend. The email had such great items pictured that I, of course, clicked through. Again, I'm really impressed with the cuteness of this line.

Going to head over to the main site to explore this yoga inspired line some more.
http://www.satyajewelry.com/catalog/index.php


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Design by Peachy Keen Design