Sunday, June 6, 2010

Triple W

Today's test scent is Triple W, from Wyldeivy, wyldeivy.etsy.com

So, Triple W was described as a unisex scent, and I can see that. It's definately a masculine scent that a woman could wear. It's not something I usually go for, you know I keep saying that a scent is or isn't what I usually go for so in a separate post I will talk about what I "usually go for"
Anyway, back to Triple W, the notes I get are leather, soap, musk, and maybe a little vanilla. The leather is the dominant note, for me. I'm actually not sure how to rate this, I'm thinking just ok, usually my ok's are ones that I might wear again, but I don't know that I'd wear this again. I don't hate it, I just don't like it. So to be really honest I'm going to go with




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Design by Peachy Keen Design