Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Pink Strawberry & Citrus

Good morning!

Today's fragrance is Pink Strawberry & Citrus, from Wyldeivy. wyldeivy.etsy.com

This is a sample I recieved in an order not part of the summer collection.

Now on to the review...just like the name I smelled juicy strawberry. I would call it sugared maybe.

The scent reminded me of the B&BW strawberry scent they had ages ago. I didn't get any citrus, but that isn't unusual for me with strawberry scents, it also happened when tested a scent from sweet anthem that had strawberry in it, might just be my nose or my body chemistry.

I kind of like this scent, it's young and sweet, but not sticky sweet.

I'm going to rate this

Until tomorrow.




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Design by Peachy Keen Design