Thursday, October 20, 2011

The Dirty Housewife - 9

Another new find for me is The Dirty Housewife, also an Etsy shop found here The Dirty Housewife

I picked up three samples to try from this shop located in New Hampshire.

9 is awesome!! I smell fruit, maybe vanilla. It's a really nice blend that just suits my mood today.

I'm in love with this

Here is the description from the shop...According to Numerology , the number 9 is the most magical number and also one of the luckiest.

Essence: sweet, soft , and sexy orchid vanilla beans with saucy valencia oranges, Sparkling Bergamot, Tangerine Zest, Tart Cassis, Neroli, Ground Pepper, Fiery Chili Pepper, and Sheer Musk. A touch of tuscan aged lace, white magnolia blooms and edelweiss.

This a perfect and bright combo of floral and citrus and grounded by velvet vanilla. Just lovely and magical, really

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Design by Peachy Keen Design