Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Wiggle - Selene

This one is one of my favorites from these samples.

It started out a little like marzipan for me and now I smell a little chocolate with a musk. I'm hoping this will continue to be like this all day. Yum!!

Haha, I got the musk right, but totally off on all the other notes. I am a fan of the blood orange in general and this blend of notes in particular.


From the Etsy shop...I've blended rich golden myrrh with red musk (the proper Indian stuff I used to get from the Gypsy Market in Atlanta) and blood orange essential oil. Heady lotus, night blooming jasmine, and olive blossom lend a narcotic femininity. Selene is all moonlight and warm breezes, perfect for pairing with gladiator sandals and a gold bangle or two.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Design by Peachy Keen Design