Tuesday, October 25, 2011

The Dirty Housewife - Light Workers

Light Workers is the last of my three samples from The Dirty Housewife, and at first I thought this isn't my favorite, but I've totally changed my mind.

It started out sharp, but that was gone really quick. Now it's really clean, but not soapy.

Here is the description...Essence: an ethereal blend of a deep and mystic wood that holds the secrets of cassis, ylang & spicy carnation with white amber, incense, moss and patchouli and a touch of sweet vanilla. Kudzu blossoms and chamomile shine brightly in the sunshine while notes of absinthe add a magical quality. A symphony of bright white Edelweiss blooms will remind you to "bloom and grow


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Design by Peachy Keen Design