Friday, October 14, 2011

Hearts & Bows - Sand and Saltwater

I'm still on my quest to find the perfect beach scent and Sand and Saltwater from Hearts & Bows comes extremely close. I think the only thing missing is the suntan lotion scent.

It smells an awful lot like Beach from Bobbi Brown, but not exact, as well as either Beach Walk or Sun & Sand from Yankee Candle.

It's that crisp saltwater note with a beach rose.

From the Etsy shop...Behold.......my most popular perfume oil, Sand & Saltwater. A customer who recently purchased this in a perfume oil said that it reminded her of honeymoon in Tahiti. Well, memories of the ocean, white sand, blue skies and salty, clear blue waters and memories of being with someone that you love (am I being cheesy?!) that's what this is about.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Design by Peachy Keen Design