Thursday, October 6, 2011

Wylde Ivy - Not Falling

New fall scent from Ashlee at Wylde Ivy.

Very nice fall fragrance all the things I like a little spice, but not too much, I don't smell like old spice, and vanilla.

I'm going to have to wear this again to get the whole fragrance, but the blend is fantastic! I'm thinking the wood notes temper the spice notes or I'm just changing.

By the end of the day I was in love with this, it mellowed out to a honeyed vanilla, with what I'm thinking was the beeswax mixed in. So very nice!

Description from Ashlee...The golden autumn sun enveloped her in its rich warm light. She laughed and then closed her eyes and breathed deeply. A breezed stirred at that moment and it loosened several of the crimson oak leaves above and sent them spinning wildly to the ground. They landed silently, bold colors on the emerald grass. She laughed again, twirled like the leaves, and outstretched her hands to the autumn sun.

Deep, golden, warmed with a touch of spice, and grounded by dry woods.

Notes of: Dry wood, Tonka bean, sandalwood, vanilla, beeswax, raw honey, teakwood, cinnamon, cardamom, amber, and cedar.





- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Design by Peachy Keen Design