Thursday, October 13, 2011

Hearts & Bows - Oatmeal, Milk & Honey

I found a new bath & body shop on Etsy with a nice selection of lip balms, soaps and some perfume oils, visit Heartsandbows494.Etsy.com.

I decided to try 3 perfume samples from the shop, the scents are pretty simple and straight forward.

Today I tried Oatmeal, Milk & Honey...it smells very nice. It's clean and creamy. Kind of old fashioned or young, that probably sounds strange, but it just reminds me of something from when I was a kid.

In fact the girl wanted to wear perfume today and I put it on her, too, since it was a mild scent that didn't smell too much like perfume.

I would love a candle or tart melt in this, too.

From the shop...I confess. I finished a bottle of this perfume oil after I made it, I put on my body, my sheets even on my bathroom rug! The smell of yummy oatmeal, vanilla, milk and honey is so addicting! I also have a matching Body lotion with this, as pictured.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Design by Peachy Keen Design