Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Wiggle Perfume - Manora

On to another perfumer this time it's Wiggle Perfume. Early in the summer I got 5 samples from Wiggle and I tested Selene, but then it got too hot and humid for me to continue.

I also think I've realized that I may not be able to sample as many perfumes as I'd like. I'm getting overwhelmed by the samples and the amount I have back logged...but we'll see how it goes.

So onto Manora...this scent is kind of sweet and floral, for me, but I also smell a musky undertone. Right now, I just put it on, it's actually too much...I'll see how it wears. I've been saying that a lot lately.

Here is a description from the Etsy shop...Late this past summer, I was sitting in a lovely Thai restaurant, pondering the creamy glory that is Thai iced tea. I knew I couldn't do it justice, but I had to try. This scent is a blend of cool black tea and various sweet creamy notes. Because I tinker a bit complusively, I added little hints of lotus and coconut to round out the gourmand nature of the fragrance. Manora is sweet but fresh, creamy but not cloying, and about as summery as it gets

And I must say, I also love the Thai Iced Tea...been looking for a recipe for it to see if I can make it at home.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Design by Peachy Keen Design