Monday, October 3, 2011

Scent By The Sea - Barberry Belle

Hmmmm...another one I can't quite decide on.

Up close it smells woody like cedar or something similar, but there might be a little sweetness underneath, a little masculine to start.

This is a stronger scent than the others. I will see how it develops over the day. After wearing Barberry Belle all day it mellowed out to a vanilla.

Not my favorite of the Scent by the Sea selections, but still a decent selection.

I have to say that the selections from Scent by the Sea were all very good. I had a couple that I really liked and a few that maybe weren't my favorites, but I didn't have a single one that I hated and had to scrub off before I could move on with my day.

Couldn't find a description


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Design by Peachy Keen Design