Friday, October 7, 2011

Wylde Ivy - Kiss Me in the Park

Another of the five new scents from Ashlee at Wylde Ivy...and this one is fantastic! Yesterday, by the end of the day I was in love with Not Falling, but now I may be obsessed wth Kiss Me in the Park.

I can't even describe how much I just love this one right now.

So I smelled, right away, a floral mixed with a creamy vanilla and a little cinnamon, maybe. Now after a little dry down maybe some ginger with the vanilla.

Here is the description from Ashlee...New!"Kiss Me in the Park" ~Wylde Blend~
A slow stroll under bare limbed trees. A cozy warm scarf nestled around your ears. The rustle of leaves fallen long ago. The strong arm entwined with your own. The shoulder that your head rests upon. The first hints of frozen breath at your lips.
A sweet, earthy tinged blend of amber, sandalwood, and white musk with a touch of caramelized vanilla, and jasmine petals.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Design by Peachy Keen Design